Alchemy Bar

cruiseelady

I will be going on Conquest in November and saw on the website that they have a Alchemy Bar, which seemed unique. What drinks are really worth trying in your opinion?

40 is the new 20 is a really good drink, IMO. Don't get the one with the word lavender in it. It tastes like shampoo or soap. :eek:

40 is the new 20 is a really good drink, IMO. Don't get the one with the word lavender in it. It tastes like shampoo or soap. :eek:

Thanks for the input and I'll stay clear of the "Radical Cure" that's the one with the lavender essence.

Thanks for the input and I'll stay clear of the "Radical Cure" that's the one with the lavender essence.

Yes- that's it - I tried it as part of my martini tasting. One of the four I picked. Was very disappointed with that one, but liked all the others. I don't think any drink I've ever had in my life was as bad as that one :eek: and I'm not that picky.

Be adventurous at the Alchemy Bar and trust the mixologists. Tell them what you're in the mood for--spicy, sweet, fruity, really strong, light and refreshing, etc. They'll make up perfect drink. They will become friends, along with the other Alchemy fans. You will enjoy.

Aww I liked radical Cure. The only one I didn't like was the one with absinthe in it, the Quick Fix.

Youthful and Bold was my favorite.

Edited by djcass4199

If they have the Martini tasting, I would recommend trying it. You can share as a couple, and try 4 sample size martinis from a list. Here is what they had on Liberty:

Alchemy1_zpse22b2915.jpegAlchemy_zpsc64621d2.jpeg

DSCN5723_zpsf2e05054.jpeg

I agree with another poster: I did not like the lavender drink aka Radical cure...:eek:

If they have the Martini tasting, I would recommend trying it. You can share as a couple, and try 4 sample size martinis from a list. Here is what they had on Liberty:

Alchemy1_zpse22b2915.jpegAlchemy_zpsc64621d2.jpeg

DSCN5723_zpsf2e05054.jpeg

I agree with another poster: I did not like the lavender drink aka Radical cure...:eek:

That's cool, but I am not going as a couple, so having 4 martinis for myself is too much.

The Deal Closer was a marvelous after-dinner drink. And the Perfect Storm was also quite delicious. We did the Martini tasting, and everyone had their own, no sharing. We did get to try all of them, as we do everything "family style." We also had the Mixologist come up with something for us, and we ended up drinking this amazing ginger based drink most of the week. My alcohol consumption for the cruise with the Alchemy was twice my normal intake. And since there will be an Alchemy on the Conquest, we have all decided to purchase the Cheers program so we can indulge to our heart's content. I love the Alchemy Bar.