taxi price for 4 to Marigot

what would be the taxi price from the phillipsburg to marigot for 4 people? How long would it take? Thinking of going there then Maho. From what I can gather on other sites the price would be about $40 and it takes over an hour, is that correct?? Thank you

The taxis will try to fill up in Phillipsburg and will cost $7 pp to Marigot, the ride is aprrox. 30 mins. From Marigot to Maho is approx. a 20 min. ride and should cost about the same amount of money. There is a taxi stand and a big sign indicating so in the middle of the town of Marigot.

Depending how many ships in port, allow yourself enough time from Maho Beach to get back to Philipsburg, the taxi cost is about the same price as above. Currently there is not much of a beach at Maho.

what would be the taxi price from the phillipsburg to marigot for 4 people? How long would it take? Thinking of going there then Maho. From what I can gather on other sites the price would be about $40 and it takes over an hour, is that correct?? Thank you

There is a set price for 1-2 people but for 3 or more the price changes to per person. So let's say it costs $18 for 1-2 people but for 5 people it is $7 pp.

So let's say it's $28 from the pier to Marigot and $32 to Maho and another $32 to back to the pier that would add up to $92 for 4 people so with tip round that to $100 let's say or $25 pp.

I would estimate 25-30 minutes to Marigot in the morning and 30 minutes to Maho and 45 minutes from Maho to Philipsburg. You need to give yourself plenty of leeway as traffic can get congested.

There is a set price for 1-2 people but for 3 or more the price changes to per person. So let's say it costs $18 for 1-2 people but for 5 people it is $7 pp.

So let's say it's $28 from the pier to Marigot and $32 to Maho and another $32 to back to the pier that would add up to $92 for 4 people so with tip round that to $100 let's say or $25 pp.

I would estimate 25-30 minutes to Marigot in the morning and 30 minutes to Maho and 45 minutes from Maho to Philipsburg. You need to give yourself plenty of leeway as traffic can get congested.

Thank you Karysa. It is exactly what I was looking for. We are traveling on the Oasis and I think there are three other ships in town so may need a bit more time. Do you know do the taxi's take US $ or should I get something else?