Sky Suites

NOSaints1

I was going to start a thread and just saw this. I have asked my TA to look into a suite upgrade for our upcoming cruise. I was at the X website and saw this

reflection-suite2.jpg

Silly question .... but can you use your shower in port? I mean, i imagine it's designed in a such a way that if your neighbour is showering at the same time, they can't see you .... but what about while in port? Are these suites so high up that it doesn't matter?

If you can afford the pricetag, go for it.

Glass is one way.

happy sailing,

Jenna

P.s for an off topic question for the thread, better to start a new thread.

I'm just wondering my DW and have never sailed Celebrity only Carnival, is the sky suites worth the money, my DW is more to staying in the room at night after dinner and stuff and wants to sit in the tub. We're in our mid 30s is the summit a good ship for our first cruise or is there a better ship? How much of a deposit do you need?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Celebrity Suites on the M class ships have a jetted tub. That would be Summit, Constellation, Infinity and the Millenium. All the suites have a tub on the Solstice class also. .

If you can afford the pricetag, go for it.

Glass is one way.

happy sailing,

Jenna

P.s for an off topic question for the thread, better to start a new thread.

When I saw the picture, I was at the "suites" page at the X website which also got stuck on the booking page, and could not get pricing. I assumed this was the bathroom for all suites .... got my answer from Google along with the priceetags. I could afford it, but would never drop that much money on a cabin, ever, but I'm cheap like that :D

When I saw the picture, I was at the "suites" page at the X website which also got stuck on the booking page, and could not get pricing. I assumed this was the bathroom for all suites .... got my answer from Google along with the priceetags. I could afford it, but would never drop that much money on a cabin, ever, but I'm cheap like that :D

As you now know, there is only one suite and bathroom like this in the entire fleet. I haven't looked at pricing, but I think I've heard some say it goes for $10-$20/week, probably more on holiday weeks. As they say, if you have to ask..

BTW, I was looking for something else, and stumbled across this:

8093101793_8f171a7a3f_b.jpg

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Edited by need2bespoiled