Am I qualifed for a price drop if

CRUISESTARR

I am new to cruising and I set sail Dec 14 on the conquest. The prices has dropped quite a bit. I have an ocean view deck 2, I did a mock booking and the deck 2 wasn't available but deck 1 was and has dropped over $100 dollars. Can i be approved for it still?

Two initial questions, are you ES or still before final payment. If either, it is possible. If not, then no. Only ES can get price drops after final payment. And if before, if you have a rate that is refundable, then you can rebook; but with this, you may run the risk of losing your cabin.

Several questions you'd have to answer. First, are you before or after the Final payment date? If prior to and you are not booked Early Saver, and the rate you booked is refundable up until final payment date, then you could downgrade to a cabin on deck 1 and Carnival would adjust the amount due for final payment or if you paid in full prior to the final payment date Carnival would refund the difference to the card you used to pay with.

If however you booked Early Saver then no downgrades are allowed. You need to look at the e-mail confirmation you would have received to determine your cabin category for example 6C. Early Saver only allows you to price match to a rate that you qualify for in a cabin that is equal to your cabin or to upgrade to a higher cabin should the rate for the higher cabin be equal to or less than what you paid for your existing cabin.