Best Beach For Us

tarheelmjfan

I have been reading through the posts & Rum Point sounds great. The problem with that is my DH drives all over the state every day & refuses to drive on vacation. This cruise will be our 1st trip alone in 12 yrs., so we'd like to just lay around on the beach enjoying each other's company. DH liked the idea of the all inclusive day passes, but I can't find one. One plus is that we are scheduled to be the only ship in port at George Town. If there's no all inclusives, & DH won't rent a car to go to RP, what would be the best beach for us? We would prefer a beach that's not topless. Any other suggestions welcome. Thanks :)

I forgot to add that we want a white sandy beach that's easy to walk on w/o water shoes. Thanks again :)

We spent our time at Sea Grape beach which is located along 7 Mile beach. Taxi was $4 and the pickup is where you get off of the tender. The beach is very soft white sand and the water was clear and warm. At the beach you can rent chairs and they have changing rooms and a place for food and drinks.

Red Sail Sports is also located here and they have waverunners,,parasailing and other water sports.

Archived