PVP to TA?

lola61

Booked online and was assigned a PVP, (8 couples), well have not been able to speak to the PVP since she was assigned, we always get someone else, because she is busy.. Some are having trouble with Military discount. Want to change to local TA to resolve issues, gave TA all info that was requested by CCL and now CCL says we can't turn our bookings over to the local TA.:mad::mad:

Any advice??

Booked online and was assigned a PVP, (8 couples), well have not been able to speak to the PVP since she was assigned, we always get someone else, because she is busy.. Some are having trouble with Military discount. Want to change to local TA to resolve issues, gave TA all info that was requested by CCL and now CCL says we can't turn our bookings over to the local TA.:mad::mad:

Any advice??

Are you past Final Payment? I don't know that they allow transfer to a TA after Final Payment.

Are you within 30 days of booking - I believe you only have 30 days to switch?

If you've past the deadline, maybe call the 800 number, ask for a Supervisor, tell your situation and ask for someone (else) that can take the time to help with your issues, at the time of your call.

ken

Edited by Ken076

Thanks for the info, we paid for the cruise in full 6 months ago, 116 days until we sail. Just frustrating, they have our $$$ now no service :confused:

Are you past Final Payment? I don't know that they allow transfer to a TA after Final Payment.

Are you within 30 days of booking - I believe you only have 30 days to switch?

If you've past the deadline, maybe call the 800 number, ask for a Supervisor, tell your situation and ask for someone (else) that can take the time to help with your issues, at the time of your call.

ken

Thanks for the info, we paid for the cruise in full 6 months ago, 116 days until we sail. Just frustrating, they have our $$$ now no service :confused:

You're way past the cutoff date for transferring to a TA. I'm thinking you should pursue the call 800 and ask for Supervisor path! Good Luck!!!

Care to share the Military booking issue(s)? Booking the Military rate is pretty straightforward.

ken

Edited by Ken076

Thanks again for the info. They have sent the necessary documents but have yet to see the discount. Last time I called the 800 number I was on hold for 42 min, then hung up.:(

You're way past the cutoff date for transferring to a TA. I'm thinking you should pursue the call 800 and ask for Supervisor path! Good Luck!!!

Care to share the Military booking issue(s)? Booking the Military rate is pretty straightforward.

ken