Hello from the Pride

swtbaboo36

Swtbabo if you should see my daughter she is on the entertainment staff tell her her dad says hi her name is Nicole have a great time on your cruise. This is my daughters first contact and we miss her a lot. Anyone else saiing on the pride and sees Nicole tell her I said hi and that I miss her terribly

Thanks John

:D

Jessica!!! WOW - randomly spotted you on Cruise Critic. Mike and I are going on the Repositioning Pride sailing Tampa back to Baltimore in March 2015. You 2 should come along!!!!! :) Congrats on your wedding!

Janice

Hi!

We'd love to, but that's a long time to take off from work :( We're hoping to do a Canada & New England cruise that stops in Halifax one of these days, and we'll let you know when we make it back up there :)

Check out this thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2111321 if you want to read about the wedding and see our pics :D

It's great to "see" you on here!

Swtbabo if you should see my daughter she is on the entertainment staff tell her her dad says hi her name is Nicole have a great time on your cruise. This is my daughters first contact and we miss her a lot. Anyone else saiing on the pride and sees Nicole tell her I said hi and that I miss her terribly

Thanks John

Hi John,

I did not get this until this morning, so I didn't get a chance to pass along the message personally. However, I did make sure to find the cruise director George and he will make sure to pass along the message. I did interact with her on several occasions, you have a lovely daughter.

thank you very much swtbaboo that was her first virtual hug she thought that was great going to try and give her many more thru all the great people here on cc that will be sailing on the pride thanks again john

I am so glad she got the message!! She did a great job!!

We just came off the Pride on Sunday. I could hear some drilling and hammering back by the rear Lido deck elevators. Could not tell where it was coming from.

Also saw the banner for the Green Thunder water works:

I didnt really notice much drilling going on. There were a good amount of contractors on board getting things ready for the upgrades. The did have one set of evelators shut down for the whole cruise.

• 4 weeks later...
Does the aft balcony have a removable partition to the next one over ? We are considering side by side aft rooms and hope we can remove a partition like the others can.

I don't believe the aft balconies are allowed to be opened.