home port advisory?

theriac

I'm curious as to what this is? It says it's one cent but doesn't describe it. I'm assuming it tells me what the weather is like at the home port but I'm just curious if any of you have gotten this and can tell me what it is.

I guess it cant just hurt to purchase it. It can be one of my 20 required charges for my card to reach maximum number of points.

Edited by theriac
last part

I'm curious as to what this is? It says it's one cent but doesn't describe it. I'm assuming it tells me what the weather is like at the home port but I'm just curious if any of you have gotten this and can tell me what it is.

I guess it cant just hurt to purchase it. It can be one of my 20 required charges for my card to reach maximum number of points.

Call me crazy, but my guess is- its an advisory, there to advise..... :rolleyes:

Seriously, why would you purchase an advisory?

Call me crazy, but my guess is- its an advisory, there to advise..... :rolleyes:

Seriously, why would you purchase an advisory?

first off its only one cent, so it's not going to make or break me in any way, and I was just curious as to what they advise. I'm cruising out of tampa and live 30 minutes from the port so I wont really need an advisory, this time. I was just interested to know what exactly it was, with a minimum age of 99 and only being one cent I figured why not ask people who have been on a lot more cruises then me who may know. Good answer though, I really appreciate you help!

Sqwii Thank you, those are really funny, I went thru all the other home ports to read if they have any reviews and theres definitely some good ones out there.

The reviews under Galveston's home port advisory are hilarious though.

Because of this I had to go and check all the home port advisory excursions reviews out. Other than Galveston, only New Orleans has reviews of a similar nature. Thanks a good laugh during lunch.

There's something similar to this in the excursions list for my June 2015 Southern Caribbean cruise on the Liberty. It's an advisory for Barbados warning everyone that it is apparently illegal to wear camouflage clothing in Barbados. It costs $0.00, though.

I think it's just a way to get your attention, maybe? :confused:

There's something similar to this in the excursions list for my June 2015 Southern Caribbean cruise on the Liberty. It's an advisory for Barbados warning everyone that it is apparently illegal to wear camouflage clothing in Barbados. It costs $0.00, though.

I think it's just a way to get your attention, maybe? :confused:

I guess it's working! :D