price protection form question????

junglecat

In the past when I've applied for a price drop I've gotten an email that either says YEA you qualify or NO you don't qualify. Due to a 4j category took a chance when I sent the form in. Not many drops for these rooms. Just checked my February cruise and balance due is down 120.00. NICE. Just curious if they no longer notify you either way. Was VERY nice after the past two weeks we've had.

In our case it was overnight, so it could have only been hours. I submitted before going to bed, and it was there the next day. The price drop that is. I've still not gotten an email, either way. I just know our balance due is down $120.00. I'm a happy camper but just found it strange only because in the pst we've gotten an email stating yay or nay.

When the form works correctly, I receive a response within a few hours with the yay or Nay letter.

I don't always receive the new cabin confirmation, so sometimes I call to get that. The OBC is not always applied either, so I have to call and they contact the OBC dept.

Just an FYI: I found out the dept that issues the OBC is closed on the wknds.