News on the Miracle Upgrades?

azcurlytop

While nobody here on Cruise Critic knows for certain, Carnival Miracle's upgrades may be similar to the Carnival Pride's upcoming enhancements. Carnival Pride left for dry dock yesterday.

For more information, see: http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=5704

Edited by Disconnections

Im just praying that she gets Guys Burger. Oh how I would be sooo happy!

Recently off the Miracle, and at the Platinum/Whatever reception they announced that she would get Guy's and Blue Iguana and the Rum Bar and more in drydock. I think he also said a Big Screen on the Lido deck for movies.

gary

Recently off the Miracle, and at the Platinum/Whatever reception they announced that she would get Guy's and Blue Iguana and the Rum Bar and more in drydock. I think he also said a Big Screen on the Lido deck for movies.

gary

Great News

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

That would be great! We had a movie night one evening on our last cruise, and it was so fun! Got popcorn and curled up in blankets (January on the way back to Long Beach). It was just cool enough that a blanket felt cozy. Movie under the stars snuggled up with our then-3 year old. Can't wait to do it again and add her little sister into the mix!

gary

that sounds similar to what pride is getting then - notably the big screen which was a kinda 'last minute' add. that wasn't even on the full list of updates for pride, which was as follows:

To be implemented during 10/19/14-11/09/14 Dry-Dock

Routine hotel maintenance

Cosmetic enhancements such as new carpeting and tiling, etc. in lounges and public areas

· Revamping midship pool to be resort-style pool

· Fitness Center – new equipment and flooring

· Guy’s Burger Joint

· BlueIguana Cantina

· BlueIguana Tequila Bar

· Bonsai Sushi

· WaterWorks

· EA SPORTS Bar

· Alchemy Bar

· RedFrog Pub

· Cherry on Top

i expect miracle's drydock upgrades will be similar.

that sounds similar to what pride is getting then - notably the big screen which was a kinda 'last minute' add. that wasn't even on the full list of updates for pride, which was as follows:

To be implemented during 10/19/14-11/09/14 Dry-Dock

Routine hotel maintenance

Cosmetic enhancements such as new carpeting and tiling, etc. in lounges and public areas

· Revamping midship pool to be resort-style pool

· Fitness Center – new equipment and flooring

· Guy’s Burger Joint

· BlueIguana Cantina

· BlueIguana Tequila Bar

· Bonsai Sushi

· WaterWorks

· EA SPORTS Bar

· Alchemy Bar

· RedFrog Pub

· Cherry on Top

i expect miracle's drydock upgrades will be similar.

I don't distinctly remember anything being mentioned about Sushi, but perhaps.

gary

I don't distinctly remember anything being mentioned about Sushi, but perhaps.

gary

it's just among the 'menu' of pretty standard 2.0 upgrades.

since nothing has really been announced re: the miracle upgrades publicly yet, i wouldn't be surprised if they didn't disclose a full list.

also, while they seem to have pretty much settled on a standard 'menu' of upgrades, all ships do not receive equal treatment / upgrades.

that said, i would expect that what miracle is to receive will closely parallel what pride receives. watch for pride reviews / photos / press releases after she emerges on 11/09 :)

gary

Awesome, kinda missed the Lido deck big screen since cruising on Splendor. Loved watching the sports games on the big screen on embarkation day.