Taxi Tariff going up

Sarah T

Hi Guys

I know I have a bit of making up to do so I thought I would give you a tip

Tariff in Barbados is going to raise next moth. Thios means all taxie fees and tours will be going up so it might be good to do your research now and book early.

Because I do need to make up a few things to my Cruise Critic palls I will provide anyone booking wilth a special discount when they mention cruise critic

Happy sailing to all you cruisers

HI Sarah,

Just a note of interest. So it doesn't scare anyone off, the raise in rates in Barbados, as in the rest of the world, is mainly due to the increase in the price of fuel oil. and note it's not just here. I just returned from the states where the price in NC for a gallon of gas was about US$2.60 when I left. in California and NYC its closer to US$2.80 and climbing.

While the price might be going up, we still have a great product to offer and hope everyone comes to visit our lovely island.

Sunniebgi

The tariff increase is actually supposed to be 35 to 40% everything is going up the Government just rose the duty on vehicles 1800 cc and over and vehicles costing over BDS$44,000.00 from 93% to 123% I might be off a percentage or 2

I think we must pay more taxes here than anywhere in the world arg...........

Archived