Topless Deck on Valor?

Brenda33

We are a family of 14 traveling on Valor in November. When we booked we asked about a topless cruise being that we had little kids traveling with us. We were told there wasn't a topless area. Is there a topless deck? I'm confused.

They told us that on the Spirit and Pride as well. There was one, but you have to really look for it. It is usually around the "Red Tale" of the ship. It is marked "Topless Area, No one under 18 allowed". There are 2 entrances, one on each side. It is up a flight of stairs and had covering around the sides/rails. There aren't many people actually topless up there, but there are a few. There is probably one on the Valor, but our children won't see it or even know it is there...I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

We are a family of 14 traveling on Valor in November. When we booked we asked about a topless cruise being that we had little kids traveling with us. We were told there wasn't a topless area. Is there a topless deck? I'm confused.

Yes, the funnel deck.

Liv found his "Happy Place" :D

Happieness is....:D:D

One down, waiting for halos and monz.

Doubtful Monz will be here....Halos on the other hand.....

Topless deck? I think I have heard somthing about that somewhere. :D Is that where you can where a thong also or is that on the Lido deck. I can't seem to remember?

INSTIGATOR:eek:

INSTIGATOR:eek:

Moi? :D

I am looking for important information before I go on my first cruise. I only have 36 days to figure this out. That means only 36 days to try to fit into a thong if it is allowed. If it is not, then I need to know now before I spend countless hours at the gym.

I am starting to wonder if threads of this nature have some sort of a subliminal gravitational pull on certain individuals. It seems to me I have seen a lot of these screen names before....

OP, I am sure we'll all will attest that this is a valid question, and although our posts may wander at times, we all mean well.

AppleValley, I have noticed the same thing... someone asks a legitimate question about the topless deck, you get one or two legitimate responses and a dozen others to giggle about it.
Can't one have a little fun whilst corresponding with other individuals with similar interests?

Why is it the Funnel Deck is never shown in the brochure?

Archived