Cruisin from San Juan, PR in December

ana.liza.92

Hi everyone,

I really appreciate all your comments to my inquiries. All your ideas was very helpful. I am again in need of your vast knowledge and interesting insights. Me and my girlfriends (4 of us) are going on a cruise (this is our third cruise with Carnival)in December coming from San Juan Puerto Rico via Carnival Valor for a 7 day cruise of the southern Caribbean with ports visiting St. Maarten, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, Barbados and St. Thomas. We are flying in to San Juan Puerto Rico 1 day before sailing. Can someone please recommend a good hotel around old downtown San Juan or near port. Also any suggestions that we can do around San Juan for short sightseeing, dinning, and shopping. We also like to visit an old catholic church near downtown if any.

We are checking out of our hotel at noon on embarkation day and would like to do some sightseeing before the cruise, any suggestions where we can leave our luggage? Also any suggestions of things to do in the different ports of call? We are not into snorkeling or swimming with the turtles, we *like to hang out in the beach and have a drink and do some sightseeing and cheap souvenir shopping. This is our first time going to these places. Please give suggestions which destination(s) has the best white sand beaches and which destination is best for exploring the land, vast history and great shopping. Any other suggestions will be very helpful and greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Ana Liza