Island to Alaska with Pictures (part 2)

cworld

John, thanks, you all have been good students. Do you know how hard it is to teach Patience? Let me tell you, it takes skill...

Dianne, still working on the shape of the thriller of all times. It will be loosely based on the cruise, but hopefully will have some other elements. Who knows... believe me it's a work in progress, and I will be asking for your imput, soon, maybe, I hope...

Attention, Attention. Now that you're all paying attention, the "IT" contest will end on Tuesday at six minutes and six seconds after six o'clock. I hope someone actually comes up with the right answer. Good luck.

Have a nice day. :D

Carl...love having a time limit to get me thinking about this again!!Now we all know I've had the most descriptive guess before...so I'm going out on a limb this time, with today's guess...........................Tattoo!!!!!:D :D :D

DING DING DING!!!!>>I won right?

Make sure you direct all of your loyal readers to the next "Thriller" or whatever it may be when this ends (late summer?) yeah right! We know better..you have taught us well, it will take you a month to disembark!;)

Keep it coming! ..and "GIT ER DONE!"

I am too lazy to look back but has anyone guessed it to be salty sea air? Or was that possible to enjoy on that first voyage? I was ok til I spilled apple juice on my delete key...

Sorry it's not a tatoo (the plane, the plane) or salt air. But thanks for the encouragement. Sorry about your delete key Noj. That's gotta be a problem.

About the big summer blockbuster, stand by there might be a sneak preview this week.

Instead of GIT ER DONE, my motto would probably be s t r e t c h e r o u t.

Or something, does anyone smell another contest coming?

Margord, how could you forget we get an "Autographed Copy of His First Book"

Mr C, I sent my $2:00 check and Bank statement with the very small balance a couple of months ago. Addressed to:

Mr C

Author of: Island to Alaska with pictures Part 2

Somewhere in the US

As I have not received it back I can only assumed you received it. Doesn't the contest go till Dec 31, 2008 or did I misread the small print. (Love the small print)

Such fun!!:D

Dianne

Dianne,

Oops, Yep, you're right. The contest does go until December 31, 2008. So no more clues. But lookie here the last line of the "small print" states

The author of Island to Alaska with Pictures (Part 2) reserves the right to end this contest without further notice.

So in my professional wannabe position, I am calling an end to this contest, subject to me changing my mind again. Tomorrow at whatever time it was that I published, I declare this contest at an end. Get crackin.

PS, love the "Check's in the mail" thing. Right... Sure you did. Did you put a stamp on it? Is your bank balance still there? (Oops, wasn't suppose to reveal that part.)

So in my professional wannabe position, I am calling an end to this contest, subject to me changing my mind again. Tomorrow at whatever time it was that I published, I declare this contest at an end. Get crackin.

Carl,

Hold on for a second! What do you mean by saying "subject to me changing my mind again"? I was under the impression that sometime tomorrow after 06:06.06 (whatever) you would officially declare the contest as being done and at that time you would announce exactly what "IT" is. Once that happens everyone will know what "IT" is and there would be little sense in changing your mind about the contest being over.

Or are you planning on ending the contest and not telling your appreciative audience what "IT" is? There might be some kind of revolt if you choose to withhold what "IT" is! ;)

There is a limit to our PATIENCE! :)

Oh Geez..we are all in so much trouble now..hooked beyond belief..following the devil himself!;) 666 good one Carl!:eek: :eek: :eek:

:D

Joy, Yep, paying some attention. Know that the Aggies and Huskers got beat and that OU is still playing.

What was that you said just then Dave, the cruise director guy? 6:00 in the morning? 6:00? Like the hour before 7:00? Really, you said 6:00? And breakfast will only be available where? In the Horizon Court? OK, no problem there. But six o stinkin clock? And that’s through with breakfast, packed, and ready to hop off of the boat. NO WAY I”M GOING TO BE UP THAT EARLY!!!! (Famous last words) What time do we disembark? I’m beginning to pay attention. Departure time by luggage tag color... Luggage on every bag... even carry-ons? Wait in the common areas for announcements... On and on Dave, the cruise director guy, droned. But I had already shut down, (Hey dear, there’s a reason we don’t send me to listen to important stuff!) tuned out, gone to my happy place, zoned, or whatever they call it these days. Like when the adults talk in Charlie Brown... honk, honk honk... I was no longer paying attention.

What’s that on the table? Oh, how cute, it’s a disembarkation brochure. Good, everything Dave, the cruise director guy, just said is written down in English. Or almost. Six o’stinkin’clock. Yuck.

I took everything back to the cabin and started rehashing it with Mrs. C. She picked up the Disembarkation brochure and began to pepper me with questions. She does that every time I don’t pay attention to something I should. Here are our tags, they are green, what? You call that color Aqua? OK that means we disembarkation at 8:10. Whew. That’s almost bearable. Still that means up, showered and et, teeth brushed and ready to split by 8:10 AM that's almost criminal.

I promised you a sneak preview. From now till friday you can go here and get a peak at the Summers Biggest Blockbuster.

Please send me your feedback. I really need some help. I'm struggling with which way to go on a some of this stuff and would relish your opinions. Again this is good until Friday only. I do plan to work on it all week. Make sure you check out all of the links.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

And Happy Anniversay DW.

John,

Somewhere along the line I missed your post. Sorry, but I'm not going to unconfuse the confusion until six minutes and six seconds after six o'clock tomorrow. AM or PM I'm still debating.

Stay tuned, all will become cloudier.

GOOD NIGHT.

Oh my gosh Carl am I impressed, what a great idea and alot of work.

Okay

#1. What options are you going to have for those who do not want to use Pay Pal.

#2. Minor but you need to fix the word different under reservations. (Picky I know)

#3. Under Contract and when I click the picture up in the right hand corner I get an 404 error message-file not found. Is that something your still working on?

I can't believe I know something about you now. Besides the fact that your a talented writer. I know YADA YADA YADA!!

For all those that haven't checked it out you had better look at Mr C's post and check out the sneak preview.

Carls Travels.com Amazing!!:)

Dianne

So I'm guessing we have to wait until 6 after 6 this evening to get our answer and I'm guessing that is central time :confused: Come on Carl, all your loyal fans want to know what IT is.

I just looked over your blog. Very interesting. This is my second look at a blog - really, second time ever I've looked at a blog. Isn't it funny how we hear these terms (BLOG) all the time that mean nothing to us and then all of a sudden it's "important" to us. I'm putting this one in the category of "gotta know." After all what else am I going to do with my spare time? The one other blog I looked at was one started after the Star Princess fire. That guy actually works on a cruise ship (not the Star Princess though) and gives some behind the scenes info. Won't I feel special to have two blogs bookmarked:rolleyes:

Carl - I have one thing to say, "thank you for taking your time to try and entertain us."

Now what is IT?

Gail

Archived