Sea Days!

cruzemaven

On a recent thread some passengers had expressed a desire for a more varied assortment of activities during days at sea. Frank Del Rio having seen these posts, asked if we could contribute some ideas for things to do that Oceania could offer passengers on sea days. Does anyone have any ideas that are either original or have worked well on other cruiselines during days at sea?

I didn't find the posts on that thread filled with that many ideas for activities on sea days...that's why I posted this thread. Movies, ballroom dance lessons are fine. I also think that an expert lecturing on the area that the cruise is actually visiting would be a good activity. Radisson had experts lecture on the historical and economic development of the countries we were visiting.

To Cruzemaven,

When you were on the Black Sea Cruise in July, there was a guest lecturer who did a wonderful presentation of the history of Russia. I missed the lecture but caught it on the TV the next day.

Sheila

Yes, it's been an independent state for last 14 years...and that's why it would be interesting to hear a lecture devoted to this particular area. I would have liked to hear information on the current politics and economics of this region. Especially since we visited several ports in the Ukraine.

Archived