Help a girl out with all the different bookings!

KysMommyRN

So, with the whole Halloween sale thing, I could have saved a couple of hundred bucks... but since I had booked as Pack & Go, I get NADA! Is it best to always try to book early saver if you can? I guess I'm a little confused as to which bookings are able to take advantage of promotions that run post booking. Any advice?

So, with the whole Halloween sale thing, I could have saved a couple of hundred bucks... but since I had booked as Pack & Go, I get NADA! Is it best to always try to book early saver if you can? I guess I'm a little confused as to which bookings are able to take advantage of promotions that run post booking. Any advice?

Early saver is the only one if the price goes down that you get the difference on. Yes it is the best way to go..

I dont think thats completely true. I only booked my cruise last month and didny wualify for early saver but ibhave had 4 price drops so far. But once i make final payment i dont think ill get anymore. Whereas i believe with early saver you can get OBC for any additional price drops after final payment.

Early saver is the only one if the price goes down that you get the difference on. Yes it is the best way to go..

While I almost always book ES it is very important to know all the restriction. Most people only hear price match until two days prior to sailing. They don't hear all the other restrictions like non refundable deposit and no name change. Also you can't price match to a guarantee and some of the sale are for new bookings only. There are more but you get the idea.

I don't know that ES is the best way to go for everyone. I am very picky about my location so on longer cruise I book early to get pick of staterooms. But if I am looking for a quick get away for a 5 day I would consider a pack and go for the economy factor.