A few Breeze questions...

consmarci

Thank you in advance for answering my questions. We are extremely excited about our upcoming (12/6) cruise on the Breeze.

We are in a Spa Balcony for our 11th Carnival Cruise and I spend alot of time on the Serenity deck. Not much is written about that area of the ship.

Do they serve salads up there at lunchtime?

Is it noisy with the pool slide entrance up there?

What are the rules for "saving your chair" if you have to leave for a small while?

Any other tips would be appreciated. We are just a 40/50 couple looking for some real peace and quiet on our much needed vacation.

Again, thank you. 35 days!

We have been on the Breeze twice. Once, the same week you are going and the other the last week of August.

The December trip was hands down the better of the two. The ship was much less crowded which led to better service and the option to utilize all of the ships amenities.

Serenity: the do have a limited selection of pre-made food options at the bar.

I have attached a photo for your review.

As to the saving of seats, if your belongings are left at a chair you'd be fine for about a half hour, after that time the bartenders do remove items and place them at the bar.

Enjoy your trip. You will absolutely love the Breeze! d316c5f61a4a521b7f12aed3d6b3ff14.jpg

We used that deck on the DREAM.

It was rarely full if ever. It is "quieter" but not quiet, I don't expect quiet so it was fine. I do remember food there. If we wanted to get other food but still wanted to remain there one of us left to get it.

Edited by Tampa8