Regent Canyon Ranch Spa Passport?

rudedoggy87

Hi all, I'm on the Mariner in December and just pre-requested a massage. In the email, the Canyon Ranch rep stated that 'spa passports' will be available for booking while on the cruise.

What are these spa passports? I didn't see anything online mentioning them, and from what I hear, the spa on Mariner doesn't have that much in the way of extras, besides the sauna and steam rooms. Are there other facilities that can be used? I know some lines have a 'persian garden' with heated stone loungers, clay/rasul treatment rooms, etc. that are included in cruise spa packages, but didn't know what the offering would be on Mariner.

Thanks!

Hi all, I'm on the Mariner in December and just pre-requested a massage. In the email, the Canyon Ranch rep stated that 'spa passports' will be available for booking while on the cruise.

What are these spa passports? I didn't see anything online mentioning them, and from what I hear, the spa on Mariner doesn't have that much in the way of extras, besides the sauna and steam rooms. Are there other facilities that can be used? I know some lines have a 'persian garden' with heated stone loungers, clay/rasul treatment rooms, etc. that are included in cruise spa packages, but didn't know what the offering would be on Mariner.

Thanks!

I am not sure what the representative was trying to convey to you. On board the Mariner, the gym, saunas, and showers are available to all passengers. There are no specialty areas that are accessible to passengers through special purchase besides the appointment and spa service areas. Maybe she was confused.

We just recently traveled on the Mariner from Venice to Miami in October. We will be returning to the Mariner in Longbeach, next week, to Auckland, so we'll be onboard when you sail!

Hope this helps. :) BON VOYAGE!

Edited by MattRyan
Extra Note

Thanks, all. I just believe that the Canyon Ranch rep had her cruise lines mixed up, with them being on several different lines. I know for a fact that the QM2 has a Spa Passport available, but they have a massive spa with many amenities to enjoy (extra pool, jacuzzis, ice showers, etc). I was holding out hope that the Mariner had added some extra bennies with the refurb earlier, but I will settle for the sauna/steam room!

@MattRyan, my husband and I will see you on board! (This trip is our honeymoon, and we are beyond ready to set sail!)

-Andrew