Breeze lido deck balcony cabin 10274 video

Nyc2tropics

Thanks for posting the information and video about the lido deck cabins on Carnival Breeze! My husband and I are staying in cabin 10276 on our upcoming cruise in late April. We were originally booked in 6460 because we stayed in that exact cabin two years ago and I thought it would be neat to stay there again. I was able to upgrade to the 8F and received a $26.00 reduction a couple months ago! Not too shabby. Anyway, I am excited about being so close to the pool and bars. My only fear is that I won't be able to book any other deck ever again.

Sorry to get off subject, but what did you think of cabin 6460? We have my parents booked in that room in March but I'm worried about the sound from the lounge below, being on the smoking side of ship, and lack of privacy from deck below. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In response to the question about cabin 6460 - I think your parents will love it. My husband and I had no complaints about noise or anything else. The view was not obstructed at all by the deck below. We loved the longer balcony (I think it was about one and a half times longer than the average balcony). I have booked "L" shaped balconies on several Carnival ships and am always very pleased with them. I switched cabins on our upcoming cruise to try a lido deck cabin on the Carnival Breeze since it was a free upgrade. If I hadn't gotten the freebie upgrade, I would stay in 6460 in a heartbeat!

I love port side lido deck balcony cabins. I am booked on the Breeze on 12/05/2015 to stateroom 10266. Last year we cruised on the same ship in stateroom 10264. My brother was booked in an inside cabin on the lido deck portside and discovered the secret door while on a late night pizza run

I love port side lido deck balcony cabins. I am booked on the Breeze on 12/05/2015 to stateroom 10266. Last year we cruised on the same ship in stateroom 10264. My brother was booked in an inside cabin on the lido deck portside and discovered the secret door while on a late night pizza run

Hey neighbor...wife and I are 10282 on same cruise. We have a FB group.

Just curious what's good about the port side? We actually booked port side (lido deck) because my husband thinks it's more often the side that faces the ports (when we're in port). What are your reasons?

Just curious what's good about the port side? We actually booked port side (lido deck) because my husband thinks it's more often the side that faces the ports (when we're in port). What are your reasons?

We book port side for that same reason. I wake up early on days that we are docking at an island and sit out on the balcony with a cup of coffee and my camera. Its also fun to watch for pier runners before the ship leaves port