St Thomas with a 2 year old

nicoleslp

Keep it simple with an easy escape and use sunscreen!! Coral World would be good but I wouldn't do a ship excursion. Easy to get there on your own. Coki beach is right next door but can be rough (waves) and is generally crowded because of the size of the beach. Megan"s Bay is great for little ones. Usually very calm and a gradual drop. Target had ( we live in the north east so sleds are now on the shelf!) a great double inflatable seat thing that we use for our granddaughter. It is wide so they can't tip over. Have used it many times and will be bringing it on our cruise with them in December :D Emerald beach is also a great place for little ones. I have never seen a wave there! It is also never crowded. If your little one is not a water baby, there is a butterfly farm right in Havensight. You could follow it with a walk along the water front towards town. You can see big tropical fish from the walkways. Not sure if it is legal but bread attracts them.;) The skyride up to the top of the mountain is right across the street from the docks in Havensight. I am not a fan of the walk over there particularly with a toddler! Remember some ships dock at Crown Point. Have a great time and make lots of memories!

• 4 weeks later...