Show us your Bouquets!

Bo59rt

So there are show us your rings....show us your dress... show us your cakes....

Lets do a show us your bouquets thread! I know that many cruise brides are making their own fake flower bouquets to take onto the ships. I was very daunted by this idea and had no idea how to make a floral arrangement. (Thank goodness for my mother!)

So lets help others with ideas of bouquets! Real, Fake, Brooch, paper, ect. Show your bouquets!!

Here were mine for my wedding in April.... A mix of real touch, soft touch, fake, pretty much 4 months of scouring Micheals, AC Moores, and JoAnn for anything lime green and purple!

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

A lot of our wedding was DIY - I like putting my personal touch thing. But when it came to flowers, I had no clue.

I found a really nice silk flower designer online (she is in Delaware) and explained to her exactly what I wanted - tropical. For my bridal bouquet, my partners ladies pin courage, maid of honor bouquet, four bouts for bridesmen, flowers for parents, petals for the cake table and flowers for the top of the cake was under $200 including shipping. I was surprised how realistic the flowers look. The pics do not do them justice.

So excited. Two weeks away!

ImageUploadedByForums1415476387.021103.jpg.acec389c4c388b7f42da5640fa17502a.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1415476358.622391.jpg.e19e5c419adde28e72f9e40e25082646.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1415476375.130670.jpg.e84984751a40403b76e6deef02215253.jpg

HappyHappy1 those are beautiful! I am also thinking of taking silk. I haven't quite decided if I only want to get silk for my bridesmaids though... decisions decisions

We decided to go with silk so we could keep our flowers. You are not allowed to take real flowers back off the ship. We will still get our 8 white roses that come with the wedding package, but we won't be able to take any home as a keepsake.