POA specialty dining question

mlmzappa

I was told that you can have as many apps and deserts at the specialty resturants and you have to pay an additional surcharge ($10) if you want an additional main dish.

Is this correct?

Cruising firt time 3/21/2015 on POA

It's been my experience across the fleet that you're able to indulge in multiple apps and desserts without incurring an additional surcharge but multiple entrees do carry a charge. This charge is outlined in the fine print on the bottom on the menus - for example, here's a link to the Cagney's menu: http://www.ncl.com/sites/default/files/Cagneys-POA-101314.pdf

That note isn't on every menu and of course wouldn't apply in Moderno where the entree really is "all you can eat".

Hope that helps!

Thanks for your reply. I have done the research and have seen the menus, but everything I research seems to have a different set of rules for the POA.

Like there is no drink package on this ship and there is no bar setup in your room. I am finding out there are many specifics about this cruise that do not apply to the rest of the NCL fleet.

My wife and I our having our 20th anniversery on this ship for our first cruise together.

Thanks for your reply. I have done the research and have seen the menus, but everything I research seems to have a different set of rules for the POA.

Like there is no drink package on this ship and there is no bar setup in your room. I am finding out there are many specifics about this cruise that do not apply to the rest of the NCL fleet.

My wife and I our having our 20th anniversery on this ship for our first cruise together.

I am sure you'll have a wonderful time - we celebrated our 15th Anniversary on the POA.

There are differences with this ship because of Hawaiian laws. As you likely know, the ship doesn't enter international waters, so everything has to follow the laws of the state of Hawaii. The link I provided above was to a POA specific Cagney's menu from the NCL site.

Enjoy your adventure!

Edited by puddles99