Why a Spontaneous Cabin Upgrade?

yregrus

The POLAR computer has no idea who is who.

In your previous response here you said POLAR is a great and powerful system (like the Great and Powerful Oz?) that predicts patterns and bookings, yet POLAR has no idea who is who. Hilarious.

In your previous response here you said POLAR is a great and powerful system (like the Great and Powerful Oz?) that predicts patterns and bookings, yet POLAR has no idea who is who. Hilarious.

HAL: Let me put it this way, Mr. Amor. The 9000 series is the most reliable computer ever made. No 9000 computer has ever made a mistake or distorted information. We are all, by any practical definition of the words, foolproof and incapable of error.

To be perfectly honest here the term "mini suite" should be taken with scepticism. To be extremely honest a few years back these were just standard balcony cabins...

I agree. I wish they would call them large or deluxe balcony cabins, which is what they are. I think some who book them may be expecting too much, especially in the way of suite amenities.

Edited by Ryndam2002
clarity