Galaxy cruise from Rome, 10/7/05

jsklerov

We are booked on the Celebrity, Galaxy, cruise leaving Rome on 10/7/05. The ports are Naples, Mykonos, Santorini, Messina (Sicily), Villefranche, Genoa (and back to Rome). Took the Celebrity trip out of Amsterdam in May, and was disappointed with the cruise line's cost and quality of the trip to St. Petersburgh. Want to avoid that experience on the Rome cruise. Any suggestions for private tours and how to arrange for them before leaving the US?

I find the tours in the brochure to be very pricy. Can anyone recommend private tour guides in any of these ports of call? Anyone else out there going on this cruise? Thanks for any help you can give.

Okay, but what about my question? By the way, the last trip we took was on the Century out of Amsterdam which left in May. Many of the passengers came over Transatlantic on the ship and stayed on for the cruise to Scandanavia, which was a great cruise.I just started on this site. How do you get to be part of the larger Celebrity site?

Greetings!! Please join us at the link mention by teedee. Lots of great information there. Some of us have already made arrangements for excurstions. There are others who are still planning. Look forward to seeing your posting on our thread!

Archived