Question on Extended Suite Menu

Velvetsin

Hello,

First timer suite. I read about the suite benefits, they are wonderful. Upgraded for 160 from aft mini to an aft penthouse on the Jade. Yay~

Question is that in some threads, they say you can order anything but the entree from any speciality restaurant for free, while some others claim you have to pay a charge for it. Would appreciate very much if someone can confirm this for me. Love the prawn cocktail.

Darling mum will be so thrilled~

we recently ordered just dessert from one of the specialty restaurants are were not charged... though remember that if you're doing that a bunch (or even once) it should be considered when leaving a tip for the butler.

We were charged from the specialty restaurants when we had in suite dining, if you buy the dining package you will receive the food for no additional cost

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Forums mobile app

Do you mean in suite dining of a whole dinner (appetizer, entree, dessert) or if you just ordered a dessert?

Hello,

First timer suite. I read about the suite benefits, they are wonderful. Upgraded for 160 from aft mini to an aft penthouse on the Jade. Yay~

Question is that in some threads, they say you can order anything but the entree from any speciality restaurant for free, while some others claim you have to pay a charge for it. Would appreciate very much if someone can confirm this for me. Love the prawn cocktail.

Darling mum will be so thrilled~

It is going to depend on your butler, and his relationship with the kitchen. Officially you should be charged. If you ask for something do not expect it for free, but if it comes your way free, tip accordingly...

Does that help?