Infinity - Aqua Spa and Thalossotherapy Pool

KenM

Have been on the Millenium and Summit where the Aqua Spa and Thalassotherapy pool were open to all.

Was told by someone who had been on the Infinity that it not OPEN to all but is on a fee based basis..Is this correct? Doesn't make sense to me.

Getting ready to book for next year in Alaska and am down to selecting the Infinity or Summit.

Would like to hear from anyone on the INFINITY recently on this issue and HOW WAS THE INSIDE PASSAGE CRUISE.

The Aqua Spa and T-Pool are open to everyone 18 and over on the Infinity as they are on the other M class ships.

I was on the Infinity for the 12 day Inside Passage cruise out of San Francisco earlier this year and had a fantastic time. Check the link in my signature for pictures.

Chris

We were on the infinity three weeks ago and have also been on the Constellation. The Aqua Spas and pools were not identical but very similar and were no charge for those over 18. On the Infinity the thallasotherapy pool was enclosed by glass panels and the tables were separated by "cabana' like divisions. Also the stronger pool jets were either not working or not turned on. One more thing, the water in the pool on the Infinity appeared to be more greeen. I think this was due to the color that the pool was painted.

Loved Infinity Alaska cruise July 24-31st, 2005! Everything was fabulous, minus the aquaspa. Didn't have too much time though and I didn't miss it. Too much to do and see. I would go on Infinity again anytime. We came home and booked the Mercury 11 day to Mexico March 2006.:)

Archived