Asking John Heald a question

Pom Lover

John posted a few weeks ago that his email had been used to sign up for multiple sites information and now is jam with stuff he doesn't want. If I remember correctly his plan was to close that account and open a new one.

Use his FB page. He seems to be there often.

John doesn't give out his personal or corporate email address. You can go on his blog and click on Ask John and post your question there, but be sure to mark it private. You can also email cclsupport @ carnival . com with Attention John Heald in the subject line.

Does anyone have the email address to ask John Heald a question?

He replies quicker on his facebook page.

John doesn't give out his personal or corporate email address. You can go on his blog and click on Ask John and post your question there, but be sure to mark it private. You can also email cclsupport @ carnival . com with Attention John Heald in the subject line.

both of the above are correct... IF you have a question regarding dining room requests, go to his facebook page 4 days before your cruise, give your ship, cabin #, early or late seating and the request. John then forwards it to the Ships Maitre'd and they do their best to accomodate you... John CANNOT help if you have YTD... IF you're looking to get "freebies" then just post on his facebook page the day before your cruise, again, your ship, cabin # and what you're looking to get, i.e, a gift, a SOAS etc.. for someones birthday, anniversary or just for the heck of it...

IF its something other than those two, AND its personal, then use the cclsupport @ carnival . com although they are a little bit behind over there...

Edited by Elaine515

I messaged on FB this week for our cruise leaving Sun. i received a reply to repost tomorrow. So it is being monitored and seen.

However, he's going to be taking this week off and when you repost tomorrow, KAN may not relay your message to him as they don't work for Carnival. They're simply part of KAN.