Holiday Inn Sheridan Rd. Hollywood

hugger

Has anyone out there stayed at this location? Wondering if you've left your car their while on a cruise? They tell me we can do this - hope they're giving us correct info. We have booked a service to shuttle us between the Holiday Inn and the Coral Princess. Price is 42.00 roundtrip for 2 plus tip.

Price is higher than I thought it'd be for the shuttle. However, I know gas is UP.

We are staying at this location because the the one on 17th St. WON'T let us leave our car there. And, the one out on 84th isn't in a good area to leave the car.

Using our Priority club points for Holiday Inn.

Would appreciate any info that you all may have on this location, parking and how you did your transfer to the port (along with price).

THANK YOU

That Holiday Inn is very nice, it's brand new! Yes I understand you can leave your car there - Someone on here did that a while back. I think I'd just take a taxi to Port Everglades though, I can't imagine it would cost $42 from there. :confused:

TRENT S

Thanks for the info on the area and the Holiday INN. I'm relieved to know it's in a good area. The 42.00 is roundtrip not one way - does that still sound as if it's on the high side?

Would love to hear from someone out there who has parked their car at this location while they cruise. And, if it worked out okay for them.

Archived