Cabin Question 7 Day Mexican Cruise

hjlanda22

I have read about people whom book gurantees and finding ways to find out the cabin number..... my question is..... I booked a guarantee I have about 80 days left till my sail date, I click on modify my cruise and the page states:

Category: IS

DECK: To Be Assigned

Cabin Number: Guar

As Soon as they assgin my cabin number (but dont officially tell me so) will this change on its own. Or will I be left in the dark until sial date. I sailed on the sprit cruise ship in NOV 2004 and the little picture of the room changed from what my guarantee was to a balconey pictured room, thats how I got a clue but sience it was my first cruise I was thinking it was a website error.

Basically what are the more current ways of finding out?

Do you have any personally experiances? if so how recent?

Why is it agianst rules to share a pvp's name? of the subject but I would like to know ne way

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!! :)

Please post back when you get an answer... or even after your cruise if you dont get an answer.

I booked a very specific stateroom, and paid extra for it. But all the time I was giving a sidewise look at that Balcony garuntee that you booked. I might go your way next time.

This is our first cruise so I wanted it to be special, but I probably didnt need to do that.

Yes I will be posting notes and updates after the cruise you should look back on 11/21/2005 I will try to post updates then on this ship and what room I recived and what not.

I actually did not book a balconey guarantee I booked an inside guarantee.... I ended up with a balconey room on the first cruise which was on the SPIRIT 8 day mexican rivera cruise.....

Archived