Any Allure questions?

JBlock54

Just off the Allure this morning if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Deck 8 cat. D7..connecting Balcony cabins 8574 & 8576 with friends

Would you know if they are a good location etc..?

Deck 8 cat. D7..connecting Balcony cabins 8574 & 8576 with friends

Would you know if they are a good location etc..?

If say they are in a good location. Right by the aft elevators. You won't have to walk down the never ending hallway to get to your stateroom!

I will be on the Allure soon. What was your favorite thing about the ship? How was the Windjammer on Allure? Also, how were the lines and crowds? Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7

This was my 4th time on the Allure/Oasis and they are truly amazing ships. There isn't just one favorite thing. The neighborhood theme is very unique. The windjammer was crowded at peak times and this past cruise once the windjammer was full they wouldn't let anyone else in, they made you form a line outside and as tables opened up they let more people in. That was the first time I've seen them do that with a windjammer.

Just off myself. We had an excellent cruise except for stop at st Thomas. Our and most other excursions were canceled. We had 3 hours of day light when we got off. Per ship recommendation we went to Meagan's bay. That was not a good choice. 6 of us went and spent $120 to get there and back and $16 to enter. Had to sit on towel as there were no chairs/umbrellas as the ship told us. I think the ship should have tried to set up several taxi to a few places as short excursions. They had at least 24 hours to set something up. They pretty much said your excursion was cancelled without much help unless you had a specific question about the island.

All the food on ship was very good. Never had an issue finding chairs on deck. Only line for mtd was on first night. We never made reservations and never waited more than 15 minutes to get a seat for 6 people.

My gavorite part was relaxing by pool. Check the cruise compass for age specific times for flow rider. Lines can be shorter. I went 1st thing in morning and lines were 10-15 minutes for about 2-3 minutes of riding.

Thanks for the reply mates! The cruise I will be on in Feb has a port of call in St. Thomas. Hopefully it will not be a bad experience. Did you try any of the specialty restaurants?

Sent from my Nexus 7

I did not do any specialty dining except Johnny Rockets, which is a hamburger haha. Hopefully they figure out the propulsion issues that seem to be going on before your cruise! It seems to be the Eastern route that gets effected by these issues.

Edited by JBlock54