Princess website Sunday prices

dougypk

Hmmmm......interesting question. I've seen the lowest prices on Sundays here in the U.S. And on Monday mornings they're gone.

But in all reality, I think this is all just happenstance. There are a ton of factors that go into pricing and that's why it's important to just keep an eye on the fares/promos and spend ALL of your free time here on Cruise Critic. ;):cool:

Alison

I've been check the prices almost daily for the last few weeks and it's happened for sure last Sunday and again today for the prices of cruises leaving in December (on Regal, Golden, Island, & others). Just wondering if it's a glitch in the software because the website shows me prices in Canadian Pesos?

Doug

I've noticed the same thing. One of the cruises I'm watching went up $200 today and I expect it will drop back down tomorrow, just like last week. It's also interesting how all the Cdn prices end in '.90' on the Princess site but nowhere else. Guess that's what happens when they take the US price and just tack on an exchange rate.

It's also interesting how all the Cdn prices end in '.90' on the Princess site but nowhere else. Guess that's what happens when they take the US price and just tack on an exchange rate.

Earlier this year, Princess changed their Canadian pricing from par to 10% premium. That's why C$ prices ends in .90

its a travel industry way of getting most sales. Most people buy holidays on a Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday. We watch prices of all holidays year round and it happens every week in the UK. The cheapest day of the year to buy a holiday if Valentine's Day and Boxing Day. We have got many holidays at half the price they have been selling for at other times/days of the year. I'm afraid it a watch it every day thing to get any bargain. So I'm not surprised it happens with princess too.

its a travel industry way of getting most sales. Most people buy holidays on a Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday. We watch prices of all holidays year round and it happens every week in the UK. The cheapest day of the year to buy a holiday if Valentine's Day and Boxing Day. We have got many holidays at half the price they have been selling for at other times/days of the year. I'm afraid it a watch it every day thing to get any bargain. So I'm not surprised it happens with princess too.

Here's a little hint for my American neighbours - Boxing Day Dec 26th ;)

...VTX-Al