CORALBREEZE online booking problem

Mattj22

I had been trying to book online with coral breeze and kept getting run around in a circle. Put and e-mail into paul wich was very helpful and started hunting for how to fix it so i could book online. Come to find out, if you a firewall like mine(NORTON internet security 2004) that disabeling it will allow you to go ahead and book. This was really frustrating to me and I thought I would drop this little hint to anyone that may need it.

Interesting. I had some minor issues with their site when I went to book, and I sent an e-mail to their webmaster (Mark). He fixed it quickly, and made sure my booking went through okay.

I would like to clarify that this is in no way bashing coral breeze. Just a quick fix to a problem i had while booking. If you have any problems then they will reply to your email swiftly. Im sure if I hadnt figured it out on my own that I would have had no problem getting it straightend out with Mark or Paul. The internet just has its qerks sometimes.

Archived