Cancelling Allure- what about Enchantment?!

I have done the sister ship to Allure, and much prefer Enchantment...! the crew/staff are so much more friendly and happier too, definately a different experience to Oasis imho.

I am Irish too, so prefer the warmth, and more upbeat personal interaction with everyone on board Enchantment.

I really think you will love her.

If it's good enough for fellow Irish person, it's good enough for me!

My cruise experience in order earliest to pending

Liberty of the seas

Enchantment....1st cruise at Canaveral

Enchantment

Enchantment

Enchantment

Liberty of the Seas in march 2015

So...do you see a pattern ?

1. LOVE Canaveral embarkation. ..so easy

2. HATE Ft. Lauderdale...port folks rude snotty and down right nasty

Husband wants to try a larger ship

Enchantment is a smaller ship. Found the ship rolling somewhat aware of movement

Food good

Staff very good

Things to do fair

Entertainment OK

Shopping On the ship poor

Nassau shopping...uh...ok then..damage done

Able to tender to Coco Cay 2/4 sailings....bad weather

Solarium....just right

First cruise...go for it...heads up be prepared for loud noisy partying spring breakers Feb/March

suggest you try the Enchantment as there are rumors out there she will be moving to South America (?)

Thanks for the breakdown of the different things- all sounds good!

One more question (I'm like Lt. Columbo).. Ok two more questions!!

(1) What's best location / deck for cabin? Probably looking at outside as balcony price difference is hard to justify .

(2) Any recommendations for hotel or location close to port for the Sun night?

Thanks again :)

Edited by FirstCruise2331

Question one can't answer....been spoiled....I save for balcony. ..mi volunteer for OT at work

Question 2...I always stay at Country Inn and Suites...The RAMADA at Port Canaveral has gotten run down. ..I park my car at the hotel. Pay....jeeeeze. .don't remember. ..can tell you it's less than at the port...GREAT pick up and delivery...very friendly and "service with a smile"

Question one can't answer....been spoiled....I save for balcony. ..mi volunteer for OT at work

Question 2...I always stay at Country Inn and Suites...The RAMADA at Port Canaveral has gotten run down. ..I park my car at the hotel. Pay....jeeeeze. .don't remember. ..can tell you it's less than at the port...GREAT pick up and delivery...very friendly and "service with a smile"

Thanks, won't have a car as will be flying in from Chicago so transferring from airport but will check out Country Inn and Suites.

Enjoyed our Enchantment cruise in March. We did a day pass in Nassau to make that port a good experience- away from the crowded pier area.

Have a great cruise, whatever you decide.

Haven't decided what to do in Nassau. Might just take a stroll around and go to one of beaches and rent a parasol (being fair sknned and Irish I need shade).

Going to hold off formally cancelling Allure and switching to Enchantment until January. Have shown DW photos of Enchantment from reviews and she thinks it looks really nice so its a green light!