Regal/Royal Suites

lovevacadays

I'm still interested to find out how the suites on Royal/Regal are better than those on the Grand Class ships.

Mike:)

Vista suites on Royal are at the VERY front of the ships now. The bedroom is huge - living room very small with a couch, chair, coffee table, wet bar, desk and chair all crammed into a little space. VERY narrow balcony only the width of the chair. I had to turn the chair sideways to even sit in it. The bathroom did not have the jacuzzi tub - only a large shower. And be prepared when the anchor is dropped! It rattles the whole cabin!

Vista suites on Royal are at the VERY front of the ships now. The bedroom is huge - living room very small with a couch, chair, coffee table, wet bar, desk and chair all crammed into a little space. VERY narrow balcony only the width of the chair. I had to turn the chair sideways to even sit in it. The bathroom did not have the jacuzzi tub - only a large shower. And be prepared when the anchor is dropped! It rattles the whole cabin!

Well that certainly doesn't compare with the Grand Class suites. I wonder which one(s) they were referring to?

Mike:)

Another issue we found on the Royal Vista suites is with those cabins now on the very front of the ship - every time the anchor was dropped the whole cabin shook like it was in the room with you. We will stick with suites mid-ship or all the way in the back!

Just want to point out that on Royal and Regal there are no Vista Suites. The suites up forward are Premium Suites, which are a category above Vista Suites on Grand Glass ships, but there is no basis for comparison on Royal and Regal Princess.