Regal Princess: Free Sauna & Steam Rooms??

bobst42392

You must have been the lucky one:). On all of my cruises (Princess) I've found the beds' temperature barely noticeable or not noticeable at all.....:(.

Bob

We have been in the Thermal Suite on the Coral and the Sapphire and the Enclave on the Regal and the tile beds have always been nice and warm. Check out this Princess press release:

http://www.princess.com/news/backgrounders_and_fact_sheets/factsheet/Passengers-Can-Enjoy-the-Ultimate-in-Pampering-Aboard-Royal-Princess.html#.Vs9nJa876K2

There is definitely a reference to "heated stone beds" in the Enclave. If they weren't heated then they should have been fixed. My DW used the heated beds on the Regal but I found relaxing in the seating in the hydro-therapy pool much more enjoyable.

Edited by IECalCruiser

We have been in the Thermal Suite on the Coral and the Sapphire and the Enclave on the Regal and the tile beds have always been nice and warm. Check out this Princess press release:

http://www.princess.com/news/backgrounders_and_fact_sheets/factsheet/Passengers-Can-Enjoy-the-Ultimate-in-Pampering-Aboard-Royal-Princess.html#.Vs9nJa876K2

There is definitely a reference to "heated stone beds" in the Enclave. If they weren't heated then they should have been fixed. My DW used the heated beds on the Regal but I found relaxing in the seating in the hydro-therapy pool much more enjoyable.

The Thermal Suites have heated beds....Everyone will agree to that. Most will say the Princess information you refer to is wrong. But it may have worked in 2014.....I was lucky in love and unlucky in cards....This seems that I was not lucky the 3 times I sailed these ships...Because they must have been broken on my cruises. In a few months when on the ship again im going to ask for a touch test before paying full price. Smooth seas and happy sailings.

Edited by blkspy

The Thermal Suites have heated beds....Everyone will agree to that. Most will say the Princess information you refer to is wrong. But it may have worked in 2014.....I was lucky in love and unlucky in cards....This seems that I was not lucky the 3 times I sailed these ships...Because they must have been broken on my cruises. In a few months when on the ship again im going to ask for a touch test before paying full price. Smooth seas and happy sailings.
I can only speak from my personal experience. I haven't been on the Royal or on the Regal since September of 2014, but they were definitely heated and working on the Regal then. If they aren't working they should be fixed! There is no excuse! Edited by IECalCruiser