Vines and chocolate

Britter16

• 4 weeks later...
Anyone tried the wine and chocolate pairing? It's 39.99 and you have to book 24hours in advance.

We did it on our Dec. 8 cruise on Caribbean Princess. We are not drinkers, but I am a chocoholic. Tatiana, the sommelier, said we were the first people to do it who did not finish the wine. I can assure you that we did finish the chocolate! She told us to taste the first wine and eat one-half of one of the chocolates. I was chomping at the bit until she told us to eat the other half with a different wine. Those chocolates were SO good! They sprinkle rose petals on the bar and make it very special. It is definitely something to try once.

• 2 weeks later...
34TigerLily - how did your cruise go with broken ribs. Similar situation here and am trying to decide. 2 ribs on Dec 30 so decision day is this Friday which is Day 10. Embarkation is Day 12. Thanks

Broken ribs? None of us had broken ribs on this cruise but my husband had 3 broken ribs on a Southern Caribbean cruise several years ago. It didn't cause any problems. He even went snorkeling with no problem.

We just picked up a box of Norms chocolate one night from the gift shop enjoyed it at Vines on the Regal one night. No one seemed to mind. Probably be caused we shared it with the staff! :D