Divina - Miami November 29

kewpie

Delayed flight from Europe is the usual reason.

I haven't seen it before that the cruise ship will wait . What they normally do if the flight is late they put them to another flight and go to the first destination.

Maria

I haven't seen it before that the cruise ship will wait . What they normally do if the flight is late they put them to another flight and go to the first destination.

Maria

I was on that cruise. They probably had time to wait for the late arrivals as we had 2 sea days at the beginning. We were glad we left late. If we would have left on time, we would have been at dinner. With the late departure, we were out on our balcony watching the lights of Miami as we sailed away. It was a wonderful way to start a fabulous cruise!

Mary Lou

Delayed flight from Europe is the usual reason.

It is probably a lot less hassle to wait than have to make alternative arrangements at the last minute. Different if a flight is cancelled but they can easily make up a couple of hours.

They waited for me and around 40 others when our flight from London was late a few years ago. Ships engines were running as I boarded and they dragged the gang plank up right behind me.

It would be better to fly people out the day before but I don't suppose they want the cost of hotels.

Edited by AmoMondo

I was on that cruise. They probably had time to wait for the late arrivals as we had 2 sea days at the beginning. We were glad we left late. If we would have left on time, we would have been at dinner. With the late departure, we were out on our balcony watching the lights of Miami as we sailed away. It was a wonderful way to start a fabulous cruise!

Mary Lou

hi Mary Lou, we were on that cruise and frankly, I didnt even notice that we left late until I overheard someone speaking about it.

I miss The Divina so much. I wish I would stop swaying though lol its been 5 days and I still catch myself rocking. I kid u not. Our cabin was on deck 12. Swaying like crazy. But I wouldnt trade the whole experience for the world.