How Many Informal Nights on Navigator to Bermuda?

Jeanne S

Jeanne,

I guess we all will find out over the next week. The insert, as you say, listed four informal nights as well as four casual ones all on a seven night cruise. Adding to the confusion was the booklet about RSSC that was in with the docs. It states that on the Bermuda cruises all nights are country club casual. We are prepared for anything short of a surprise formal night.

Jeanne,

I guess we all will find out over the next week. The insert, as you say, listed four informal nights as well as four casual ones all on a seven night cruise. Adding to the confusion was the booklet about RSSC that was in with the docs. It states that on the Bermuda cruises all nights are country club casual. We are prepared for anything short of a surprise formal night.

The only thing I am sure of is that there is not a formal night - but I would not be surprised at this point, but the informal nights - especially the Captain's Cocktail - had everyone dressed as they would for formal on say on RCCL or Celebrity. No tuxes, but suits, ties and lots of black cocktail dresses.

Someone posted in June I think that there was only one informal night which is actually what I was thinking.

Tomorrow is giong to be a beautiful day for the sail away party. They will pass trays of very good complimentary rum punch. We all assemble around the pool and on the upper deck while the Cruise Director introduces the staff. His accent takes careful listening to, but he is a wonderful person - Joe R.

Jeanne

Archived