Day room in San Juan

chandon

Hello,

We are looking for a day room in San Juan on Sunday, February 1, 2015. We have a three year old that still naps and with a late afternoon flight, we think this is our best option. We are happy to pay a fee to utilize their space, but thus far, haven't found any locations that will guarantee a room. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Hello,

We are looking for a day room in San Juan on Sunday, February 1, 2015. We have a three year old that still naps and with a late afternoon flight, we think this is our best option. We are happy to pay a fee to utilize their space, but thus far, haven't found any locations that will guarantee a room. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

There is a Hampton inn not far from the airport,you may want to check that one out.If you can get their phone number from the web site,try calling them direct and maybe they can help you out

Morning, I just booked a day room at the Comfort Inn on 2/28 because I have a late flight back to NY. We are sailing on the Jewel on 2/21/28. Keep in mind that February is high peak time and you would want to reserve as quickly as you can. Also contact the hotel directly and ask for the daily use rate. Being I did this yesterday I hope this information is helpful.

Hello,

Thank you!

Morning, I just booked a day room at the Comfort Inn on 2/28 because I have a late flight back to NY. We are sailing on the Jewel on 2/21/28. Keep in mind that February is high peak time and you would want to reserve as quickly as you can. Also contact the hotel directly and ask for the daily use rate. Being I did this yesterday I hope this information is helpful.

Where is located that Comfort Inn?