What Beach To Go To???

Wippi6

Hello,

We are going on the Norwegian Getaway and will be in St. Maarten from 8am - 6pm ... I have been reading lots of boards on what beach to go to but I am so confused on what would be best ... We are a family of 6 ( Mom & Dad, kids ages 16,14,6, &4) As much as I would like a quiet relaxing beach my kids would get bored with that in a couple of hours, so would like the beautiful beach and view along with things for the kids to do especially the older ones. Also any shopping places would be appreciated as well.

Thank you to all for your help and responses.

KONTIKI BEACH CLUB & WATERSPORTS offers a wide variety of nautical activities: Parasailing rides with aerial views of Green Key, Tintamarre, Pinel, and St Barths, Wave runners, Snorkel Gear, Banana-boat, water trampoline and Water-taxi to near-by isles. There is a commercial shopping area behind KONTIKI.

Edited by caribsun

Aquamania rents water sports equipment at Little Bay and there is snorkeling there as well so it might be a good choice for your family especially if nudity is an issue. There should be plenty for everyone to do except for shopping so just stop in town on the way back for that.