Captain's Table

A Little Pixie Dust

My wife and I have dined at the Captains Table three times (twice on Celebrity and once on RCCL).

.....Everyone at the table of eight were in Royal Suites and one couple was in the Penthouse Suite......

We had a special, and enjoyable evening at the Captain's Table with the Captain. We were in a PH suite and everyone else at this dinner were in Royal Suites. We were lucky that our group had a lot in common and had an enjoyable evening. (Most the ladies at our table had inherited a company from their parents and currently are sucessfully running them. Also, everybody was nice and not at all snobbish. The spouses were also very nice). The Captain seemed to have enjoyed the evening as well (we hope). Only a few comments and questions directed to the Captain were related to his work and life as a Captain. The rest of the converstion revolved around travel, cruising, home decorating, architecture, family, and children.

I was excited to share to the others who are first time Celebrity cruisers about our experience with Celebrity and about the future itineraries. I also indicated that although we really enjoy the ambience and service on Celebrity, we hope that there will be more exotic itineraries in the future like those of Windstar, Crystal, or Oceania...

All the ladies received a red rose the end of the dinner. It was a neat and fun experience for everybody at our table and we exchanged contact infos. We also enjoyed the complimentary group photo taken with the Captain (which was delivered to our room the evening after).

Archived