Back from the Celebration

Gambit6971

Hello! I will be on the Celebration 9/5 and have a couple of questions.

Do they have soap and shampoo dispensers in the showers? And is there a laundry room?

I was on the Sensation earlier this year and they had both, so am hoping this ship will be the same.

Thanks!

Do they have soap and shampoo dispensers in the showers? And is there a laundry room?

I was on the Sensation earlier this year and they had both, so am hoping this ship will be the same.

Thanks!

Hi AboutTime... We will be on the same cruise with you. Really looking forward to getting away. Only 11 more days till cruise...8 till vacation!! YIPEE!!

Have a great day!!

txaginwf

Hi About Time,

There are soap and shampoo in the staterooms. There is also a laundry room there as well. I'll have to pull out my deckplan to try to find the exact location. Enjoy your cruise!!! Celebration is a good ship, I'm sure you will love her.

Ron

Thanks for the info, HF Nut - now I can pack lighter! wink.gif

Hi txaginwf - now we're down to 10 days!! I have a countdown thingy on my computer at work and I sit and watch the seconds pass and daydream....and try not to bore my co-workers with constant CRUISE talk biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thanks for the info, HF Nut - now I can pack lighter! wink.gif

Hi txaginwf - now we're down to 10 days!! I have a countdown thingy on my computer at work and I sit and watch the seconds pass and daydream....and try not to bore my co-workers with constant CRUISE talk

Hey AboutTime... It's ABOUT TIME!!

I am at a struggle with myself. I am so excited about the vacation, But watching so much devistation is so overwhelming. (prayer time...)

I hope you have a safe drive, and if you see a 30ish couple with 3 girls in tow, please feel free to jump up and say Hi!

Happy sails!

txaginwf

now we're down to 10 days!! I have a countdown thingy on my computer at work and I sit and watch the seconds pass and daydream....and try not to bore my co-workers with constant CRUISE talk

You too are on the September 10th Carnival Celebration???

We are driving down from Georgia & hubby is worried about the gas...if there will be gas so we can get down there and back. Are you all driving or flying???

(I have just posted about Carnival using ships to help out with Katrina's hard hit and them useing Cruise ships) I stated that if our cruise is still leaving from Jaxport that Saturday, then I'm on. But if they had to use that ship to help, then God bless them. There will be other cruises for me and my hubby at later dates. But if the ships is still cruising then we may bump into you on the ship.

Thanks!

Hey about time, I am also on the Celebration 9/5. 1st time cruisers and very excited!!

Hey about time, I am also on the Celebration 9/5. 1st time cruisers and very excited!!

hi tmullis! Glad to see more cruisers on Sept. 5th sailing of the Celebration. I am ready to rest and relax and sip on my foo foo!! Have a safe trip to JAX port.

Happy Sails!!

txaginwf

hi tmullis! Glad to see more cruisers on Sept. 5th sailing of the Celebration. I am ready to rest and relax and sip on my foo foo!! Have a safe trip to JAX port.

Happy Sails!!

txaginwf

Thanks alot, we are coming from Savannah, so luckily its only about a 2 hour drive to the ports.

Hope you get all the rest and relaxation you want.;)

Thanks alot, we are coming from Savannah, so luckily its only about a 2 hour drive to the ports.

Hope you get all the rest and relaxation you want.;)

tmullis-- I know on the rollcall board there is a post about Sept.5th Celebration. There are a few couples from the board on our cruise. If you get time pop over to that board and do a quick search for it. It is a few pages back. We are bringing our children and my dad with us so we should stand out a litlle on the ship. I am fairly sure there will not be many kids, some, but not many. If you see a 30ish couple and 3 girls and a grey headed man, that will probably be us. Pop up and say Hi!!

Drive safe, and Happy sails to you again!

-txaginwf

Archived