Dinner with an Officer Question

Mystaken

We received a card with all the available options listed. You check off what you want and drop the card off at the LA desk .

On our last cruise, the meal was listed along with the other D+ tours (Galley, bridge, backstage at Studio B and the meal. We had no idea of when any of the events would be held so it can be challenging to accept. The next day or so we received the date/time of the items we selected. I was happy I went to the meal after I had checked it off as there were so few there. There were no extra tables set and no extra officers present to set another table.

And yes - each cruise even on the same ship is different. An earlier cruise, also on the Freedom, combined the "meal with an officer" with the top tier event and it was very crowded. The actual meal was not as nice and there were so many tables that the "officer" in same cases was a store clerk. This last breakfast was very nice. OK , not as nice as dinner would have been, but nice :)

RCCL keeps us guessing.

Side note - For the first time. a backstage at Studio B was offered. If it had been offered before we must have overlooked it. In any case, it was a great tour.

enjoy

M

Wouldn't be nice if the C&A information was printed on a different color of paper? Would make it easier to weed out the nonessentials.