Miracle Interior Cabin 5th Floor - Help

leonardjan

Hello Everyone,

I read all of the reviews and decided to go on the Miracle with my family. I have my fingers crossed as I get terrible sea sickness (I use the bracelets - meds make me sleepy, lose my appetite and I'm afraid to drink with them). On our last 3 cruises, I chose an interior room - mid ship and this seemed to help quite a bit. The problem - I don't want a balcony room with my kids in the room - and the only quad mid-ship interior rooms are at the back of the boat.

Here's my question - I booked one of the quad interior rooms on the upper deck and there is nothing across from them on the deck plans. If I move up the verndeh deck, I can see that they have two sets of interior rooms. I have done some searching and I believe that there is laundry across from us on the 5th Upper deck interior rooms. Can anyone confirm this? Do you think this will be too noisy?

J Lo

The laundry room is located directly across from cabin # 5268

the inside cabins on that deck will be opening to the balcony cabins across the hall from them-- the empty side you are seeing--belongs to the other hallway.

This is an area that is a crew stairs..what you use for the muster drill.

I dont think it will be too nosiey. actully moving up to the verandah deck may be a mistake if you get motion sickness. The higher you go the more motion you will feel. When is your cruise? THe Upper deck is between two decks of cabin spaces--which is perfect for less noise.

THe laundry room is not in that whole white spot you see on the deckplans-

http://community.webshots.com/photo/231082601/284433172uogZXD

Although it is a long way off--getting a cabin booked is a top prioty in the begining of the planning stages.

I have booked Carnival Liberty February 12th- last Janaury

Booked the Destiny for next Sept, 2006 a few months ago.

And Caribbean PRincess for February 2007 a few weeks ago.

March-2006 is like 6 months away--not so far off as you would like to think it is...lol

Archived