Just booked a special offer and need help

jodieh12

Dear All

I'm really sorry if I'm in the wrong section but I'm new here and new to cruising. I've been looking at booking Epic 19 December 2015. I then got an email yesterday to say book now and have 2 out of 3 special offers, they were onboard credit, dining package and beverage package so I chose dining and beverage. Booked and paid deposit, now on my booking I can't find anywhere where it states that these are included. I would like it in writing that this is included. I've called the UK number and they said they can't help as I booked in us dollars I need to call America?

Does anyone have an email address I can email and double check this is included.

Thanks

Jo

I've been looking at booking Epic 19 December 2015. I then got an email yesterday to say book now and have 2 out of 3 special offers, they were onboard credit, dining package and beverage package so I chose dining and beverage. Booked and paid deposit, now on my booking I can't find anywhere where it states that these are included. I would like it in writing that this is included. I've called the UK number and they said they can't help as I booked in us dollars I need to call America?

Yes, you need to contact NCL US office - but no, there is no general email address for this.

What you could do is to call them, you are able to call them for free using Skype on your computer or phone, their number is toll free in US so you don't need Skype Credits to call: 1-866-234-7350

It's already 9:25am there so they are open.

Dear All

I'm really sorry if I'm in the wrong section but I'm new here and new to cruising. I've been looking at booking Epic 19 December 2015. I then got an email yesterday to say book now and have 2 out of 3 special offers, they were onboard credit, dining package and beverage package so I chose dining and beverage. Booked and paid deposit, now on my booking I can't find anywhere where it states that these are included. I would like it in writing that this is included. I've called the UK number and they said they can't help as I booked in us dollars I need to call America?

Does anyone have an email address I can email and double check this is included.

Thanks

Jo

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

I had the same question after rebooking my Haven suite on the Escape under the new promotion. Look on your confirmation - in the upper right corner - it will say CHODB. That stands for "Chose Dining and Beverage" ;)

I also requested an "Ammenities Summary" from my NCL Rep - and it shows there too exactly what is attached to your booking!

Edited by happy cruzin

Thank you all so much, yes it does say that in the top right, I can sleep easy now!

Next question, I'm flying from Manchester in the uk and joining the ship in Barcelona, do you more experienced guys fly the day you're sailing or do you arrive the night before? Also what time should I book out flight home? I'm thinking about 1pm?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you all so much, yes it does say that in the top right, I can sleep easy now!

Next question, I'm flying from Manchester in the uk and joining the ship in Barcelona, do you more experienced guys fly the day you're sailing or do you arrive the night before? Also what time should I book out flight home? I'm thinking about 1pm?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It is usually suggested to fly in the day before to eliminate any weather issues or flight delays. As for flying out to return home, you are usually safe with a flight at noon or after. Welcome to the world of cruising, beware you may become addicted like the rest of us. :D

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

I had the same question after rebooking my Haven suite on the Escape under the new promotion. Look on your confirmation - in the upper right corner - it will say CHODB. That stands for "Chose Dining and Beverage" ;)

I also requested an "Ammenities Summary" from my NCL Rep - and it shows there too exactly what is attached to your booking!

They must be doing that automatically now because of all the questions. I just booked us in the Haven, and I received my cruise confirmation, and then a separate confirmation with the amenities. I'm glad I have that - that way there can be no issues!!