Air credit?

TardisDance

I've been looking at the late fall Breakaway cruise to Bermuda. When I search and check that I'm a Latitudes member, it says some dates have a reduced rate, because I qualify for an "air credit". What does this mean? The legend doesn't define this.

When I search, I'm looking for a cruise only, no flight packages. I thought this may be related to their flight package. When I try to do a mock booking, I can pick either the freestyle choice offer at the higher rate or this air credit. I can seem to combine the air credit and freestyle choice offer.

They do offer air credit for european bookings instead of UBP.

May be a glitch with the site thinking you're in europe for some reason.

That is absolutely not true. UBP is not offered as a promo on Transatlantic cruises but sure is on regular European cruises. Being from Europe has nothing to do with getting UBP.

Air Credit is offered instead of UBP on "Pride of America, Transatlantics, Repos, and Panama Canals".

All details of the promo can be found from NCL's website:

http://www.ncl.com/promo/wave15

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPagesPopup.html?pageId=wave15terms

Edited by Demonyte

I believe it was a glitch since the air credit offer disappeared within a few days. My TA couldn't see it on the NCL TA site. Even if she could, she said that this freestyle promo isn't combinable with other promos. Too bad, but it really wouldn't have saved much, a $100 difference. Money is money, so it was at least worth a try.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Forums mobile app