Silhouette cabin 1077

Erikamac

Is this balcony obstructed?! I think I just read something that said it is and that there's a beam, which makes me irritated. Last cruise we were in 1044 across the hall which we liked but it's not avail. I think I prefer starboard over port. Cabin 1122 is avail but I have to wait until Monday to talk to my TA to switch it. Can anyone tell me about these two cabins? Thanks.

We have 1077 booked for our April cruise. According to the spreadsheet in the sticky, it is not obstructed, but due to its position on the hump, there is no view forward. There is however, a window washing basket parked one deck above. I'll be curious to hear others chime in and your impression. When are you sailing?

Did you stay in the cabin? I like being on the hump, bigger balconies. I remember the overhang from 1044 in sept. I'm also concerned about being on port side on a RT cruise. We are on the July 3 rt out of Amsterdam. I don't want to always have a sea view when docked. We were starboard last time and always on the side of the port when docked which I preferred.

Did you stay in the cabin? I like being on the hump, bigger balconies. I remember the overhang from 1044 in sept. I'm also concerned about being on port side on a RT cruise. We are on the July 3 rt out of Amsterdam. I don't want to always have a sea view when docked. We were starboard last time and always on the side of the port when docked which I preferred.

No, not til April. I'll report back then though.

• 1 year later...