Dover Cruise Port - What time and How efficient is disembarkation

Flossie1

Braemer is due to arrive "Early am" in Dover on 11 March 2015. We would like to get the 10:05 train from Dover Priory to London St Pancras so that we can get back to Newcastle at a reasonable time. However, we are not sure whether catching the 10:05 train would be realistic. Advice on this and recent experience of disembarkation in Dover would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help and/or advice you may provide!

Hi flossie 1, I would think you will have plenty of time. Usually most people are off by 9.00 am. You can ask for priority disembarking at Reception if you wish. We are catching the 10.42 to kings cross, simply because I looked for the cheapest way to get to Thornaby, which is one ticket Dover priory to St Pancras and then another ticket kings cross to thornaby, which halved the price. Look forward to meeting you onboard. Carolyn

Hi Carolyn, thanks for the info. I'm going to book the 10:03. It means we'll have to spend more time at Kings Cross but I'ld rather be there than hanging round on the ship or in Dover Priory. Like you, I've found advance purchase split tickets are better value, £92 rather than £289. Fingers crossed getting home will be fine. Thanks again. We'll have to join the roll call and meet onboard. Happy Christmas, cheers and all the best!