Basketball on the Pride?

CruisingAgain

Yes - I looked at the deck plans on the Carnival site before posting my question. But I wanted to confirm with someone who has been on the Pride recently because the deck plan information is conflicting. The deck plan shows a basketball court BUT when I compare the Pride and Breeze it says the Breeze has basketball but the Pride doesn't. Another conflict is that the deck plan shows the Red Frog Pub but when I look up that bar it does not list the Pride.

So ... If anyone has been on the Pride recently, please let me know if there is a basketball court. Thanks.

Is there a basketball court on the Pride? Does anyone have a picture? How many baskets?

Yes, there is. I'm sorry, no pics, but my husband said he saw it last week-- and recalls only one basket. Also thinks the mini-golf goes around the court.

Yes - I looked at the deck plans on the Carnival site before posting my question. But I wanted to confirm with someone who has been on the Pride recently because the deck plan information is conflicting. The deck plan shows a basketball court BUT when I compare the Pride and Breeze it says the Breeze has basketball but the Pride doesn't. Another conflict is that the deck plan shows the Red Frog Pub but when I look up that bar it does not list the Pride.

So ... If anyone has been on the Pride recently, please let me know if there is a basketball court. Thanks.

The Pride completed drydock a couple of weeks ago and has almost all of the 2.0 upgrades now including the Red Frog Pub. On the Pride deckplans, go to the Promenade Deck (Deck 2) and look forward on the Port side. The first red circle with the white cross in it is the Red Frog Pub. Put you cursor on the red circle to see the name; then click on the indicator there and you will be able to see some pictures of the Pub. Now go to deck 11, the sports deck and click on the circle in the front of the ship and you will see the basketball court. This use of the deck plan features will give you really good information about the entire ship, including looking at what you cabin looks like. Happy hunting.