Less than three weeks

I haven't posted much on here, but I need to post somewhere. Our wedding is in less than three weeks (January 17th) and we still have so much to do! I feel like I'm going to throw up every time I think about it lol. We leave on the 13th and will be flying into Orlando. We're taking our son to Disney World and then driving down to Miami for the wedding. I'll hopefully be able to post a review after. I hope that all of your planning is going well!

Hang in there! Just remember the goals of the day are:

1. I want to end the day married to my best friend

2. I want to wear a pretty dress

3. I want cake

4. I want somebody to cry happy tears or everybody...

If I get those things, I am a happy girl!

Not everything will turn out perfectly but it will be perfect for you if you get those things.

I've had my own panic moments, so I get it. When I Saw I was at 6 weeks I had a minor meltdown because my dress wasn't altered. Now we are under a month and I am doing pretty good other than wanting to be packed already. lol

Yeah, I was surprised that I feel this way. I think I'm mainly nervous about whether all of our guests will remember everything they need. I'm also flying my fiances dad and stepmom to Florida as a surprise for my fiancé. So I'm hoping it goes smoothly. I'm going to start packing my sons suitcase today. We leave in just a little over two weeks.

I just used our group page on the book of face yesterday to remind everyone to bring their passports or birth certificates and to leave a copy of them at home with someone they trust in case it would get lost and they would need the info in a hurry to get a replacement. I have sent them all packing lists. Made last minute packing suggestions, and even sent them a few things to bring so they wouldn't forget things like post its pr advil